The safety of our patients is our number one priority. Our office will
remain open and maintain its normal hours and operations. We want to
assure you that we follow health and safety procedures every day and are taking extra care during this time beyond our daily cleaning and sanitizing to include:
- Monitoring the CDC's and metropolitan health district recommendations daily and updating our procedures
- Upon check-in, our team at the front desk will be asking every patient if he or she has had a fever in the last 24 hours and asking if patients have recently traveled.
- Providing hand sanitizer at entry and exit points to help stop the spread of any bacteria and it's being used by our team
- Requiring Team Members and Patents to stay home if sick
As always, the best way to protect yourself from any illness is prevention:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds under warm water with soap multiple times a day
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid Touching your eyes, nose and mouth (If Applicable)
Click here to Download Information
Get Adobe ReaderYou will need the Adobe Reader to view & print these documents.